Monday, October 8, 2012

All is fair in packing, shipping, and getting stressed...

So much to do, and not much time left.
9 days from today, and as much as it felt like these past three months have taken forever to pass, now the last few days have just flown by. It's a good indication of how the rest of the week will be.
I'm sad to be leaving my friends and family, but I know it's going to be such a great experience!
I cannot wait to explore what AMDA and NYC have to offer.
Yes I'm nervous, but excited too!
The next days are going to be filled with saying goodbyes, packing my life into a few suitcases, and mentally preparing myself for such a big move.
Everything will be just fine, I know that, but until I get there, the next week will be nothing but a guessing game!
I just want to get there already!
LOVE
R

No comments:

Post a Comment