Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No going back now

Well bags are packed and checked and are probably heading through conveyer belt heaven. And I've said my hardest goodbye of all, Zack. We've said our share of goodbyes before, but they were only for a week or so. This time, it wasn't that simple. We cried, well actually, I cried a lot. From the minute we got out of the car to the moment I walked through security, I balled me eyes out and not until Zack walked out of the airport did I realize that this wasn't just goodbye for a week, this was goodbye for at least 5 weeks. It's hard to have to let someone who has been such a huge part of your life for so long just walk away. I am really going to miss him! Well I just heard the man start calling for boarding so I guess I should get going! Crazy to think in just a few short hours, I will be in NYC.
I can't wait to write all about it!
LOVE,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment